Projecting Hanging Sign 1020mm. A strong, traditionally larger styled bracket, fully customisable with printed signs available.
1. Sign Shape & Size. You can order the pole & wall fittings without sign if you wish. If you want a sign, firstly, choose your sign shape. We offer our 1200mm brackets with:
Rectangle: 600x400mm landscape, 600x700mm portrait, 650x800 portrait
Square: 500x500mm, 600x600mm, 700x700mm
Park: 550x600mm portrait, 600x700mm portrait, 750x840mm portrait
Oval: 620x440mm landscape, 740x530mm landscape, 600x840mm portrait
2. Print Options. If you want us to print on your sign for you, please select printing. Basic sign setup is free of charge on these items. If you need us to design your sign and/or logo please add the relevant option. Our hanging signs are manufactured from 20mm thick high impact pvc and are printed with a high quality fade/waterproof u.v ink for outdoor life. These will last longer than wood and are mould resistant. We provide a 5 year guarantee against fading though in reality these will last much longer.
3. Sign Attachments. This basically determines how your panel is attached to the frame. Please note the mechanisms on our sign ranges changed mid 2015, so may be different to any signs you have ordered previously.
4. Swing Limitation. We have two options for this if required:
The swing limiter kit is a strong cable system which screws into the side of your sign and the wall and prevents the panel swinging too much. The tension you set it at will allow as much/little swing as you want.
The swing prevention bracket screws into the wall and base of your panel and eradicates swinging.
5. Corner Bracket Adapter. Only select this if your pole is being place on the corner of a building. The pole will come out at an equal angle (135o) to both surfaces.
6. Cable Stay Kit. Helps spread the weight of a large/heavy panel. You may want to go for this option if your surface isn't particularly solid.
Specification of the projecting bracket: